Strange Brouhaha

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Put on "Fade To Black"

(I know, it's a cliched exit and it was probably cliched when I did it on the radio back in the day...but whatever.)

If we are being completely honest with ourselves, and we are, my heart has not been in this blogging "thing" for a while. I'm not sure when that started being the case, but it is the case.

I haven't been daily for a long, long time. I don't think I've been terribly interesting since long before that. It was bad enough when I was CNN's most loyal reprint site, but I think day after day of "Ooh, look, a meme!" really killed it for me.

So rather than continue to update sporadically with mildly pithy tales of stuff that happens and stuff I'm thinking about, I'm hanging it up and walking out of the building for the last time.

Thanks for reading, and we'll see you around.

4 Comments:

  • Boo-urns. How else can I let you know that John Rutsey died this weekend?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:04 PM  

  • Oh no, how will we find out what's happening, like illnesses, broken backs, water heaters, leaky roofs, new cars, new toys, etc. Hard to do it every day, I'll agree. I have trouble with once a week. Fj

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:13 AM  

  • John Rutsey died this weekend? Dang. I'll have to put "Finding My Way" on in tribute.

    Maybe he and Cliff (R.I.P.) can get something going in the afterlife.

    By Blogger Robert, at 7:36 AM  

  • I did eventually get those 10 knights with the single cow. But the following level was even more over the top!

    "Here lies David St. Hubbins... and why not."

    Good times. the original fresh one - FP

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home