Strange Brouhaha

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

The Next 10 Songs

I've done this before, but I couldn't think of anything new, so I'm going back a few memes to tell you what the next 10 songs are on my random iTunes playlist. I just hit the shuffle button, so let's see.


  1. "Only My Everything", Casanatra, Wood and Glass

  2. "The Forgotten (Part 1)", Joe Satriani, Flying in a Blue Dream

  3. "Falling In Love With Love", Marian McPartland and Oscar Peterson, Marian McPartland's Piano Jazz with Oscar Peterson

  4. "Kauai Nani La", Robi Kahakalau, Sistah Robi

  5. "Something For Nothing", Rush, All the World's a Stage

  6. "Petiatl Cx Htdui", Aphex Twin, Drukqs

  7. "Devil's Metal", Death Angel, Frolic Through The Park

  8. "Conversation", Marian McPartland and Mercer Ellington, Marian McPartland's Piano Jazz with Mercer Ellington

  9. "Ives Symphony Nr. 2, fourth movement (Lento maestoso)", Leonard Bernstein conducting (most likely) the New York Philharmonic, Ives: Symphonies 2 and 3

  10. "Walkin' Blues", Eric Clapton, Unplugged



Random notes...interesting that Casanatra came up first, since I just namechecked Josh yesterday; interesting that Flying In A Blue Dream came up, since my iPod is named "Mystical Potato Head Groove Thing" (which for the uninitiated is a track on the same album); yeah, that's really the name of the Aphex Twin track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home