Strange Brouhaha

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Burn in hell

Courtesy of the wife, here's a link to an article posted on truthout.org. It's a preview of an upcoming Vanity Fair article, all about how the architects of the Iraq war are suddenly saying that it's not their fault. I'll reproduce the single sickest quote from the article; you can read the rest of it for yourself.


Richard Perle: "Huge mistakes were made, and I want to be very clear on this: They were not made by neoconservatives, who had almost no voice in what happened, and certainly almost no voice in what happened after the downfall of the regime in Baghdad. I'm getting damn tired of being described as an architect of the war. I was in favor of bringing down Saddam. Nobody said, 'Go design the campaign to do that.' I had no responsibility for that."


Draw your own conclusions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home