Strange Brouhaha

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Loaded Questions

It's the Loaded Questions meme for today. Lynda pulls the questions out of a bag.


1. Hypotheticals: If you were to give yourself a creative title for your personal business cards, what would it say? Assuming that these are business cards that I would make up for myself as a private citizen, I'd probably go for something like "Jack of all trades, master of none".

2. Anything Goes: What do you consider the most noble field of medicine? It's all pretty noble, but either oncology or pediatrics would have to be at the top.

3. No-Brainers: What is the biggest advantage of being small? I'm not small, so I don't know. I would imagine that the advantages would include more comfortable travel and easier access to clothing and shoes.

4. Personals: What person have you always wondered whether or not they liked you? I wonder that about pretty much everyone. I had a weird conversation with a girl in my International Relations class in high school once, and I always wondered what the hell she was talking about, so if I have to be specific...her. Actually, I'd settle for knowing what she was talking about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home