Strange Brouhaha

Sunday, June 17, 2007

FAQ

How's your back? Getting better. I basically have no spinal pain, and haven't for a while, but I've got nearly-persistent pain in the lower-right quadrant of my back. It feels like it's right over my hip. This is pain that I've had on and off for a long time, but the fall really seems to have aggravated it. However, it's a lot better than it was a month ago.

Any other weird medical stuff? Yeah. I pulled a half-inch piece of stuff that sure looked like white plastic out of my cheek this evening. I have no idea how it got there. It hurt like hell coming out--you'd think it would have hurt like hell going in.

How's Script Frenzy? I'm gonna hit over 12,000 words by the end of tonight, and I'm going to repeat something that I think I've said before: anyone who says they write without any kind of outline or notes is full of crap. I'm about to the point where aliens are going to have to land, because I have no ideas. Maybe I'll bother to outline my next NaNoWriMo project and that will make a difference.

Seen any good movies lately? TCM recently ran the four 1938-39 Nancy Drew movies starring Bonita Granville. They were fairly entertaining, and Bonita Granville had some nice outfits. I didn't hate "The Fantastic Four" as much as I thought I would, although I'm not planning on seeing the sequel. I'm waiting for Michael Bay's Transformers movie.

Read any good books? If you like thrillers, then you can't go wrong with Lee Child. His new Jack Reacher book is out now, and while it's not the best ook in the series, Child always reliably provides a good, entertaining read.

Music? How about this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home