Strange Brouhaha

Friday, June 15, 2007

Thank God It's Friday

You know what's really tasty? Diet Rite Pure Zero White Grape. A little bit of a Splenda aftertaste, yeah, but very tasty nonetheless.

Anyway, it's manonica's T.G.I.F.!


1. Do you think that people are inherently good or evil?
2. Is having a child important to make your life complete?
3. Is it true that first love never dies?
4. After forgiving, can you really forget?
5. In the long run, do you believe that married couples are happier than single people?


1. I think people want to be good, but that for a wide variety of reasons we never quite get there. For example, I really do think that George W. Bush wants to be a good person, but he's just too goddamn stupid.

2. Hmmm...that's probably different for everyone. I'm not so sure I'd define parenthood as "completion" either. I don't feel completed by parenthood, but I do feel enriched.

3. No.

4. No.

5. Again, that's probably different for everyone. For example, Britney Spears is probably happier as a single person than she was in either of her marriages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home