Strange Brouhaha

Friday, August 24, 2007

I'm Tired...Tired Of Playing The Game...

I haven't seen Blazing Saddles in a while. I should borrow it from the library. At any rate, here's a Friday Five from friday5.org.


1. What were the circumstances surrounding your last all-nighter? The Blitz I did in 2006. I stayed up all night and wrote something that got slaughtered on the stage the next evening.

2. What’s your favorite stay-awake-and-alert food or drink? Anything to hand. I don't care for caffeinated beverages; I find that if I eat and/or drink every hour or so, that's enough.

3. What are you most likely to be doing when you’re up in the late, late hours of the night? Reading a book. In fact, I was so engrossed in Robert J. Sawyer's "Rollback" the other day that at 10:30 I said "One more chapter" and was still saying it at 12:30. Either that or coding, I suppose.

4. In what way does your personality change when you are sleep-deprived? If I'm tired and over-caffeinated, I get really wacky and can't shut up. If I'm just tired, I think I get a little bitchy and critical.

5. If you get home extremely tired and extremely hungry, which need are you most likely to satisfy first? That's never a contest. I eat. Then I sleep.

1 Comments:

  • 1. Too much sleep the night before - too much computer the night of.

    2. Coke or coffee.

    3. Using the Tablet PC.

    4. I seldom interact with people then.

    5. Food - always.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home