Strange Brouhaha

Monday, August 27, 2007

Overkill

Here are some Overkill videos. I dig Ellsworth's voice, and it's amazing that it really hasn't changed all that much. (Mildly humorous anecdote: I conned Hammer drummer Chris Jackson into naming our Psychology rat "Rat Skates" after Overkill's original drummer.)

These are not videos to be shared with children or individuals who are sensitive to curse words. Especially not the last video. No no no.

E! LIMINATION!



ROTTEN! TO! THE! CORE!



We don't care what you say...



I'll just link to the last one. From the same gig as the above, here's my personal favorite, "I Hate".

1 Comments:

  • Not sure what prompted this one, but they are touring this fall. I'm up in the air on seeing them. It's really just the Blitz and DD show at this point, but why not?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home