Strange Brouhaha

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Spoooooky

From The Saturday Special:

1. Do you believe in ghosts, spirits, or the supernatural? You know, I do. I know it seems kind of silly, but I know people who have seen Pele, I know people who have seen the spirits of the ancestors. I think that, growing up in Hawaii, you kind of have to believe.

2. Have you ever had a supernatural experience? I don't know...I swear that I had a psychic experience once, although since it was never really repeatable, I guess maybe it was just a coincidence.

3. What is your favorite horror film? It's not really my genre, but if "The Sixth Sense" counts as horror, then I'll say that. Since that's more of a supernatural thriller, though, I guess my favorite straight-up horror flick is "The Omen." (The original.)

4. Finish this line: Dark is the night ____________. ...that has no dawn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home