Strange Brouhaha

Thursday, October 18, 2007

These guys SHRED!

I hope that you like these videos. You have to be in a certain frame of mind to find them funny, but I am definitely in that state of mind right now. YouTube user StSanders has gone to great lengths to uncover awesome performances by some musical legends.

Metallica shreds!



Featuring Ozzy...Jake E. Lee shreds!



This is the last one I'll post. I love Steve Vai's facial expressions as he SHREDS!



(That one is especially good after the 3:00 mark.)

If you find these funny, check out StSander's YouTube page, because there are more. The one called "Star Wars Redo" is funny, too.

Thanks to Nate and Matt at work for turning me on to these.

3 Comments:

  • (Fj)sorry, I don't get it

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:11 AM  

  • okay. They're funny now. Yesterday, not so much. Today, yes.

    dpb

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:35 AM  

  • The Eddie Van Halen one with Jan Hammer and Tony Levin is phenomenal.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home