Strange Brouhaha

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Here's yet another meme, asked and answered

3x Thursday was particularly thought-provoking today.

1. Do you think as humans, we'd be better off *without* feelings? Why/why not? While they are messy, inconvenient and at times downright painful, feelings are absolutely necessary to the survival of the human race. Think about it; without feelings, you'd have no reaction to the statement "My baby is on fire," and that doesn't bode well for the future of any species.

2. So, you have a bad day at work. You put up with the day and then you go home. What do you do to relax and prepare for another work day? Sit down, eat, watch some TV, check my email, surf the Internet, read a book. If I start thinking about work, I ruthlessly squash the thought.

3. Do you worry about the big things (work, finances, tests) or the little things (broken cars, the house not being clean, a tear in your shirt)? Why? I don't consider a broken car a "little thing," but given those items, I worry far more about little things. The little things are the things that you can take care of, giving yourself far less to worry about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home