Strange Brouhaha

Friday, November 02, 2007

Mmm, a feast.

Here's Friday's Feast. Speaking of feasts, I'm on the hook for bringing treats to a meeting tomorrow morning at The Child's dance school, and I decided to make some quickbread based on Breadchick's Master Recipe. All I can say is "Whoa mama." Good stuff.

ON WITH THE BODY COU...uh, on with the Feast.

How much money do you plan to spend this upcoming holiday season? Good question. We don't really have a set amount. We just buy what seems right. I decline to name a dollar figure.

What was the last television show you watched, and was it good? Deliberately? Monday's episode of "Heroes" (although it was Tuesday when I watched it), and yes. To be honest, though, I thought that it was the weakest so far this season. Oh...actually, I watched a "Simpsons" rerun tonight--the one where Mr. Burns runs for governor and Marge serves up the three-eyed fish for dinner. Not one of my favorites.

If you had to paint the walls of your living room tomorrow, what color would you choose? White, just like they are now. I can't imagine them being anything else. It's a good neutral color for all of our art, as The Wife points out.

Name something clever or practical you have thought of that should be invented, but hasn’t yet. Uh...a car engine that runs on wishes? I don't know, if I had an idea, I'd go make up some units and sell them. This is a really tough question. Oh, I know--with the baking I've been doing, I'd like an egg separator that you don't need three hands to operate. If you make a million bucks on that, be sure to slide a few my way.

List 3 things you would like to receive as gifts this upcoming holiday season. Hmmm. Practical things, and not like that $150,000 car I was mentioning the other day? I don't know...I have an answer, but I don't like questions like this because answering them seems kind of like grubbing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home