Strange Brouhaha

Sunday, January 13, 2008

The least-visited top websites, huh?

This week's Sunday Seven from Patrick is sort of interesting. He links to a list of the top 500 US websites and asks us to name the first seven that we never (or hardly ever) visit.

Here are mine:


  • 3: MySpace

  • 5: Facebook

  • 10: Craigslist

  • 12: Megarotic

  • 13: AOL

  • 15: Megaupload

  • 18: Photobucket



I was unsure about a few. I don't go to live.com itself, but I do go to maps.live.com. I don't go to msn.com on purpose, but when I'm working and open up IE on a clean machine, msn.com is the default website and I sometimes read the news from there, if there's something interesting.

The same goes for go.com. I don't go there specifically, but since espn.com and abc.com are part of go.com, I end up at go.com domains every so often.

Even number 2, yahoo.com, I don't ever visit on purpose, but since my website for my LaTeX package is hosted at geocities, I do occasionally have to go to a yahoo subdomain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home