Strange Brouhaha

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mmm...Shadow Warriors

You wish you were me, because with some of the gift card I mentioned earlier, I bought the Shadow Warriors Season 1 set. I loved this show--I used to watch it on...shoot, I don't know, could be KIKU, could be something else...when I was in high school.

My only complaint? Dude, they make these things called dual-layer DVDs with what they call a "layer break" so that you don't have to get up and flip the fricking disc over. 1997 called and they want their tech back. Jesus.

I also recently bought the Star Trek: The Animated Series box set, so I suddenly have a ton of DVDs to watch. But I'm too busy playing Rock Band.

(How whiny and self-indulgent is that, huh? "I can't watch TV! I'm too busy playing video games!" Again: Jesus.)

Now if only they'd box up a season or two of "Tokyo Housewives," I'd be set.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home