Strange Brouhaha

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Interesting spam

I've gotten an intriguing bit of spam. I'm extremely tempted to go to the URL just to see what they're trying to sell.

"Don't give up," it says, "there is hope for you. There are many ways to get started, and it is easier than you think." Then they tell me that the "first step" is knowing my options, and that the second step can be found at their URL.

And that's it. The URL itself--naturally, I'll not reproduce it here--is not indicative of anything. Get started doing what? What's easier than I think?

That's practically a message from the universe, isn't it? "Don't give up. There is hope for you." Very inspiring.

Don't give up! There is hope for you.

1 Comments:

  • Obviously they're not speaking statistically.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home