Strange Brouhaha

Monday, May 21, 2007

Go! Mam! Bo!

Monday Music Mambo time, baby. It's all about Emergency Medical Services...sort of.

1. Who are some of your favorite hard rock and/or metal artists? I'm partial to Overkill, Nuclear Assault and pre-1991 Metallica. And Rush. That's among many, many others, and I'm glad that they let me have "some" rather than "one." Not that I wouldn't have taken "some" anyway.

2. What are some of your favorite hard rock and/or metal songs? I'll just go along with my list for number 1. Overkill, I'd say "I Hate". Nuclear, "Critical Mass." The Real Metallica, "Damage Inc." Rush...oooh, that's the tough one. "The Body Electric" is up there for me. I also like the last verse of "Manhattan Project": "Imagine a man/where it all began/The pilot of Enola Gay/flying out of the shockwave on that August day."

3. Have you ever been to a show where someone needed Emergency Medical Services? (I suppose huge festivals don't really count because odds are someone will be using such services eventually while attending.) Can't say that I have.

4. Ever been in a mosh pit? Yup. Couple of 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home