Strange Brouhaha

Friday, November 02, 2007

Friday5.org's list

I've commented on this before, but it's too bad that there aren't more smaller numbers that begin with F. It's either Friday Four or Friday Five...they all kind of run together. Maybe I should start my own Friday meme and call it Fthree for Friday. Nah. Here's five from Friday5.org.

1. If you were on a game show and could phone a friend for help, who would your lifelines be for sports, arts & music, literature, history and geography, and science? For baseball and football, my dad; for basketball, my mother-in-law. Depending on the specific category in arts and music, The Wife or my mother-in-law. Literature and history, The Wife. Science...wow, good question. Chris Liu, maybe. (Remember that, The Wife; if I get on one of those game shows, you're not gonna sit in the audience, because I'll need you at home!)

2. When you need someone with muscles to help you with a task, who’s the first one you call? Chris Liu. When I was doing our bathroom remodel, he came over and helped me nail in the floor molding--my back was not being helpful. In general, though, I am (or at least used to be) able to tackle most of that kind of stuff around the house.

3. When you need some creative help with ideas for a project, who’s the first person you call? The Wife.

4. When you have a moral dilemma and need advice, on whom do you rely most? The Wife. Sometimes my father.

5. When you need to know the best way to get somewhere, which of your directionally-gifted friends do you call upon first?
David. Or possibly Google.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home