Strange Brouhaha

Friday, January 25, 2008

A limerick and haiku meme...cool.

I thought I'd try the Mad Kane Limerick/Haiku Prompt. The topic: decisions or indecision.

Try these on for size.


I know it's coming,
But I don't know the answer:
Paper or plastic?


I'm having hell of a time
Conceiving an adequate rhyme!
Please know that I tried,
but couldn't decide,
Quite how the last line should go.


The limerick, of course, is in the spirit of one of my favorite poems: "Roses are red, violets are blue. Most poems rhyme, and this one is no exception."

3 Comments:

  • I like them both - very witty indeed!

    By Blogger deathsweep, at 3:31 PM  

  • both excellent... i think this is so much fun.....

    By Blogger paisley, at 10:20 PM  

  • Thank you both! I figured that since I pretty much stink at poetry of any kind, cracking wise was pretty much the only way to go.

    By Blogger Robert, at 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home