Strange Brouhaha

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Ugh, and ugh

1. The weather finally caught up with me. I don't get sick very often, but I've been laid low since Thursday afternoon. I was supposed to go push buttons for Michael and Damon, but I had to punk out on them. I'm just barely starting to feel human.

2. I think the Giants have a chance today--they've been playing hot. Of course, I don't think they're actually going to win. Patriots by ten, but the game won't be over until the middle of the fourth quarter. It won't be a snooze-fest by any means.

3. If you have a Sony Ericsson cell phone from your service provider, and you're curious about what's actually supposed to be on your cell phone, check out WotanServer.com.

4. Some parts of the Big Island got up to nineteen inches of rain yesterday. I guess that puts what seems like the near-constant snow this winter in a little bit of perspective. I'd much rather have nineteen inches of snow than nineteen inches of rain. Not that either would be great.

1 Comments:

  • Still glad about the 19" of snow instead of rain?

    Got another 8 coming on Sunday.

    At least we broke the record.

    Only 20" more to go for 100". Shouldn't be a problem.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home