Strange Brouhaha

Friday, June 22, 2007

Very Special Event

This is my 900th post.

Since I started blogging back in 2004, posting illiterate, half-formed screeds on whatever, I've been through a lot of stuff. Probably a lot less than most people, but still...I got laid off, wrote some articles, got a new job, got stranded with my family in Chicago, got a new car, fractured my spine.

It's hard to believe that it's been that long, isn't it?

I'm glad to see, though, that one thing hasn't changed: George W. Bush is a stupid asshole.

And here's something else for your enjoyment: "I outed a gay man and called him a faggot and got fired from my TV show...but it's all his fault." Isaiah Washington's sheer gall just makes you sit back and say "Wow."

Happy 900th!

2 Comments:

  • Some of the comments to that Bush post suggested watching the video of the "speech". Here the link:

    http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/06/20070619-13.html#

    It sure is different when you watch the video. That blog was some unnecessary Bush bashing.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:54 PM  

  • There is no such thing as "unnecessary bashing" when it comes to The Monkey. He deserves Every Single Bit of it.

    You are correct, however, in that it is obvious that he is not addressing Mr. Ruffins.

    By Blogger Robert, at 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home