Hmmm, it's Saturday.
1. What’s your favorite kind of bread?
2. As a kid, did you eat more warm sandwiches or cold ones?
3. Which of the following side items do you most prefer with a sandwich: french fries, potato chips, or cole slaw?
4. Take the quiz: What kind of sandwich are you?
5. If you could only use one of the following condiments, are you more likely to use mayonnaise, ketchup or mustard on a sandwich?
6. A question of deli etiquette: do you eat the dill pickle spear before, with or after your sandwich?
1. A nice medium-soft wheat, fresh out of the oven, with butter. I used to make a pretty good one.
2. I had a nice sarcastic reply, but you know what? A hamburger is a sandwich. So...warm.
3. Potato salad. Yeah, I know it's not on the list. Nobody ever serves potato salad anymore, which is a shame. My mom makes good potato salad. Anyway, of those, chips. But really, it depends on the sandwich.
4. Blah blah blah. I really don't like grilled cheese. A good Monte Cristo, okay, but plain old grilled cheese? Nah.
|You Are a Grilled Cheese Sandwich|
You are a traditional person with very simple tastes.
In your opinion, the best things in life are free, easy, and fun.
You totally go with the flow. And you enjoy every minute of it!
Your best friend: The Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich
Your mortal enemy: The Ham Sandwich
5. Mayo. Depends on the sandwich, though.
6. I do not eat the pickle at all.