These are some lame-ass words, Clyde
My biggest complaint? Why in the name of God is "ziggurat" on this list? Are we really that likely to run into some Assyrians who want to go to church?
All in all... this list is a waste of time.
1. What do you think of all-time high gas prices? Do you think it's really due to supply & demand, or more towards Big Oil making money as a direct result of what is going on in the Middle East in general? Why/why not?
2. Do you have a prediction for the outcome of the Iraq War? What is it? Why? If you don't have a prediction, why not?
3. Do you think that music has suffered at the hands of technology? How so/how not?
1. What's the strangest thing you've ridden in or on?
2. What's the strangest thing in your home?
3. What's the strangest nickname anyone has ever given you? What's the explanation behind it?
4. Where's the strangest place you've ever slept?
5. Who's your strangest family member?
1. Which web browser do you prefer?
2. Are you a PC user or MAC user?
3. Will your next computer purchase happen within the next year (do you think)?
4. Will you purchase your next computer at a local store or via the internet?
5. Have you had any experience with Windows Vista?
6. What are your feelings about this new operating system (if any)?
In a letter this week to Attorney General Alberto Gonzales, NRA executive director Chris Cox said the bill, offered last week by Sen. Frank Lautenberg, D-New Jersey, "would allow arbitrary denial of Second Amendment rights based on mere 'suspicions' of a terrorist threat."
"As many of our friends in law enforcement have rightly pointed out, the word 'suspect' has no legal meaning, particularly when it comes to denying constitutional liberties," Cox wrote.