It Begins Soon
We'll see how it goes.
1. Have you ever joined one of those "social networking" communities like "Friendster" or "Myspace?" Would you ever consider it?
2. Do you think that lasting friendships can be made solely through sites like those?
3. Has reduced prices in gasoline prompted you to drive more?
4. Take the quiz: What kind of sports car are you? (Thanks, Charley!)
5. Which phone do you use the most: your home phone, your work phone, or your cell phone? Of the remaining two, which do you use the least?
6. In the old days, telephone numbers used to be word and letter combinations. The telephone company would take the first two digits of a phone number, create a word that began with two letters corresponding to the numbers in the digits, and then follow the word with the rest of the number. So, for a number that began with 25, they might use the "A" from the 2 button and the "L" from the 5 button and create a phone number like "Alpine 2-6341. If we went back to this system, come up with a word that would work for the first two digits of your phone number. (It can be work, home or cell...just don't post your whole number!
You're sporty, yet practical, and you have a style of your own. You like to have fun, and you like to bring friends along for the ride, but when it comes time for everyday chores, you're willing to do your part.
Q1 - Image: Does it bother you that the rest of the world seems to hate the United States? Do you think the U.S. has to change its politics or simply do a more effective job at public relations?
Q2 - Education: Which do you feel is the best environment for children's education, single sex or co-ed?
Q3 - Convenience: The 2007 Lexus LS has a feature that helps its driver parallel park or back the vehicle into a parking space. At the touch of a button, the 'Advanced Parking Guidance System' automatically parallel parks the LS or backs it into a parking space with just a little brake work by the driver. If this feature were available for your car, would you use it?
Q4 - Work: If you had to choose between working in sales or customer service, which would you choose?
1. If you could play any musical instrument, which would you choose?
2. If you started your own band, what kind of music would be played? How many members would there be, and what instruments would everyone play?
3. If you could manage an artist or band's career, which artist or band would you want to manage?
4. Make up your own question here and answer it!
1. Who is the last person who you spoke to by telephone?
2. Who is the last person you spoke to online?
3. Which of the two have you seen more in person?
4. Take the quiz: How is your self-esteem?
5. What is the longest period of time you have gone without internet service since you became a "regular user?"
6. How much did the lack of internet availability bother you?
|You Have Low Self Esteem 76% of the Time|
You tend to blame yourself when things go wrong, regardless of whether it's your fault or not.
You're anxious to please others and rely too much on their opinions. Learn to please yourself first, and your confidence will soar.
First, tell us where you're going and what kind of food they serve.
Next, choose one person for each category to invite to lunch. They can be alive or not-so-aliv.:
A guitar player
A lead singer
A country artist
The least-famous member of your favorite band.
1. From amaranth:
Name three people you would pick (and why) if you could choose who to be stranded on a deserted island with.
2. From julie:
What is your favorite genre of film and what is your favorite movie from that genre?
3. From tiffany:
Which country would you like to visit and why?
4. From wil:
What are you driving these days? What's it's (their) good and bad points? Would you buy another one, and why or why not?
5. From cindy swanson:
"Lost," "24," or both?
6. From lady starlight:
You've been very good this year. What should Santa bring you for Christmas? (the sky is the limit)
1. You're arranging to move. If money were no object, would you hire movers to come in and pack your belongings as well as drive them, or would you prefer to do the packing yourself?
2. Of the new shows that have premiered so far this season, which were you most looking forward to seeing?
3. Did the show live up to your expectations?
4. Take the quiz: What type of lunatic are you?
5. What habit of yours would you say is the craziest?
6. What do you own more of: VHS Tapes, CDs, DVDs or Books?